SSBNESREV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SSBNESREV

Created for SSBNESREV

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire flower AKA Final smash

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fire flower AKA Final smash Empty Fire flower AKA Final smash Thu 28 Oct - 13:45

Yeti Dk

Yeti Dk
Admin

Spoiler:

it triggers the FS of all characters

Lugia132

Lugia132

Yeti Dk wrote:
Spoiler:

how will this float around or something to get out of the character's reach? also, the change in colours are a bit shaky, as if not going 1-2-3-2, unless you meant it to be like that

3Fire flower AKA Final smash Empty Re: Fire flower AKA Final smash Sun 14 Nov - 19:51

Lugia132

Lugia132

Lugia132 wrote:
Yeti Dk wrote:
Spoiler:

how will this float around or something to get out of the character's reach? also, the change in colours are a bit shaky, as if not going 1-2-3-2, unless you meant it to be like that
I just got a REALLY good idea! since the fire flower itself can't move around, you should NESify the flying ? block with wings, and when it appears a flash of white goes on, it floats around and everyone has to try to hit it's underside, then it turns brown and the fire flower comes up, and whoever touches it gets the power and then has to press special button to activate final smash! how does that sound? (the brown block disappears when final smash is activated).

4Fire flower AKA Final smash Empty Re: Fire flower AKA Final smash Sun 14 Nov - 19:55

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

I can't see the image at all- It doesn't show up on my computer.

5Fire flower AKA Final smash Empty Re: Fire flower AKA Final smash Sun 14 Nov - 20:08

Lugia132

Lugia132

ßØþþ¥ wrote:I can't see the image at all- It doesn't show up on my computer.
it's just a regular 8 bit fire flower, he hasn't animated the block yet

6Fire flower AKA Final smash Empty Re: Fire flower AKA Final smash Sun 14 Nov - 20:30

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

I like the idea a lot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum