SSBNESREV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SSBNESREV

Created for SSBNESREV

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dee help for something quite important,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

can you make dee,Dee help for something quite important, Nes_wa16, puunch twice please.
Or atleast the first one coz i can do the second one and can you make it his left hand:Dee help for something quite important, 2_bmp10. And thank you.

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

mario-capped_yoshi wrote:can you make dee,Dee help for something quite important, Nes_wa16, puunch twice please.
Or atleast the first one coz i can do the second one and can you make it his left hand:Dee help for something quite important, 2_bmp10. And thank you.
Why do you save it as a JPG?

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

ßØþþ¥ wrote:
mario-capped_yoshi wrote:can you make dee,Dee help for something quite important, Nes_wa16, puunch twice please.

can't u just do it with no fuss?

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

mario-capped_yoshi wrote:
ßØþþ¥ wrote:

It looks too bad, sorry. And I can't edit for my life.

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

ßØþþ¥ wrote:
ßØþþ¥ wrote:

rright

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥ wrote:
ßØþþ¥ wrote:

rright
Please save that as a png.

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

ßØþþ¥ wrote:
ßØþþ¥ wrote:
ßØþþ¥ wrote:

rright
Please save that as a png.
fine here mister:Dee help for something quite important, Nes_wa10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum