SSBNESREV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SSBNESREV

Created for SSBNESREV

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)*

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What should Poppy bros. jr.'s Final Smash be???

Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Vote_lcap17%Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Vote_lcap17%Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Vote_lcap0%Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Vote_lcap66%Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Vote_rcap 66% [ 4 ]
Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Vote_lcap0%Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

I decided to make poppy bros. jr. alone but you can still use knuckle joe and burning leo's sprite
Poppy Bro. Jr.
Stance- Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Poppy_15
Walk-Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Poppy_16
Run- Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Run11
Dash-
Jump (start)-
(loop)-
Double jump-
Falling-
Land-
Crouch- Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Crouch12
Specials

Neutral Special- Bomb Throw - Set's a bomb  Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Neutra17Jump with a bomb -
Credit to Leonardo J

Throws a bomb- Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Neutra20Bomb-  Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Nes_bo11
Explosion-  Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Neutra21 

AirSet's a bomb (n/a)

throws a bomb - Throws a bomb - Side Special - Shuriken Bomb
Charging-Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Side_s15
Throw-Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Side_s16
Shuriken - Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Nes_po13
Shuriken exploding - Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Shurik10
Note: The shuriken goes very fast.
and when Poppy Bros. Jt. is Charging it, the shuriken does damage.

Air
Up special- Apple Spring - 
Air-
Down Special - Missile Throw-
Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Down_s32
missile - Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Nes_po15
Missile Exploding - Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Missil11

Air

Smashes
Basic combo-
Side Smash-
Up Smash-
Down Smash - Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Down_s35
Fire Flower Attack(Final Smash)-
Description:

Up Air-

Neutral Air-

Down Air-

Forward Air-

Backwards air-

Guard-Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Nes_po12
Hurt-
Knockback-
Hang-
Assist trophy-
Item Swing-
Win-  Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Win11
Lose/clap-  Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Clap_o13

Last edited by mario-capped_yoshi on Thu 9 Dec - 22:36; edited 13 times in total

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

The way Leo closes his eyes is creepy. Why have you called it Kirby Enemy team, when you chose non-major ones? I would suggest calling it Burning Kirby Enemy Team, and then people could make other enemy teams.
EDIT: I will accept this if you add one more attack to Leo and Joe.

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

ßØþþ¥ wrote:The way Leo closes his eyes is creepy. Why have you called it Kirby Enemy team, when you chose non-major ones? I would suggest calling it Burning Kirby Enemy Team, and then people could make other enemy teams.
EDIT: I will accept this if you add one more attack to Leo and Joe.

Kay thnx...

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

Guards added.

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

Nice! *moves to accepted.

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

ßØþþ¥ wrote:Nice! *moves to accepted.
better idle for burning leo?

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

Run for burning leo added

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

Try to make the hair move in the idle.

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

ßØþþ¥ wrote:Try to make the hair move in the idle.
like in KSSU

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

He needs to move in the run.

Leonardo J

Leonardo J

I'll Do the Honors With The Stance:Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Ebivi289

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

Leonardo J wrote:I'll Do the Honors With The Stance:Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Ebivi289

thnx, I'll give you credit

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

I updated for you.

Leonardo J

Leonardo J

Why Not Use A Final Form Final Smash:Burning Hero Trio
Some Enhanced Attacks And New Attacks:
Hero Burning Leo:Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Ehiz91
Hero Poppy Bros. Jr:Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Ijema2
Hero Knuckle Joe:Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Osub39

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

Leonardo J wrote:Why Not Use A Final Form Final Smash:Burning Hero Trio
Hero Burning Leo:Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Ehiz91
Hero Poppy Bros. Jr:Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Ijema2
Hero Knuckle Joe:Poppy Bros. Jr. *win and lose added! (and lose is actually clapping)* Osub39
thanx but the problem is that their moveset is to complicated and why make a more complicated final smash.
but thanx though

Leonardo J

Leonardo J

mario-capped_yoshi wrote:
thanx but the problem is that their moveset is to complicated and why make a more complicated final smash.
but thanx though
So Let's Only Enhance The Attacks

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

Leonardo J wrote:
but thanx though
So Let's Only Enhance The Attacks
it's okay though, I've allready thought of the final smash.

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

MASSIVE update

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

Awesome! This will be completed hopefully soon.

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

ßØþþ¥ wrote:Awesome! This will be completed hopefully soon.
lol, thnx I planned all of the moves.

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

Good, good.

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

ßØþþ¥ wrote:
Good, good.
can u go on chat?

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥ wrote:
Good, good.
can u go on chat?
OK.

mario-capped_yoshi

mario-capped_yoshi

Update1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum