SSBNESREV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SSBNESREV

Created for SSBNESREV

You are not connected. Please login or register

Characters for the First Demo

+5
Yeti Dk
TehBop02
pennylessz
SeanRaider87
Lugia132
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who do you want(the four with most points will be in) (Multi Chiose)

Characters for the First Demo Vote_lcap21%Characters for the First Demo Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
Characters for the First Demo Vote_lcap16%Characters for the First Demo Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Characters for the First Demo Vote_lcap21%Characters for the First Demo Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
Characters for the First Demo Vote_lcap5%Characters for the First Demo Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Characters for the First Demo Vote_lcap5%Characters for the First Demo Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Characters for the First Demo Vote_lcap0%Characters for the First Demo Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Lugia132

Lugia132

Post suggestions of characters that should be in the first demo here.

Characters

Koopa Troopa (Complete)
Mario (Complete)
Bowser (Complete)
Goku (has basic animations done)
These are the ones winning so far! Very Happy

Last edited by Lugia132 on Sun 21 Nov - 1:14; edited 6 times in total

SeanRaider87

Mario, Sonic, Link, Goku and Kirby.

Lugia132

Lugia132

updated

Lugia132

Lugia132

anymore suggestions?

pennylessz

pennylessz

If possible Mega Man or protoman would be nice in the first demo, I said MegaMan since he would be a basic character.
He's been in allot of ssb fan games.

Lugia132

Lugia132

pennylessz wrote:If possible Mega Man or protoman would be nice in the first demo, I said MegaMan since he would be a basic character.
sure,
*updates*

TehBop02

TehBop02
Admin

Lugia132 wrote:
pennylessz wrote:If possible Mega Man or protoman would be nice in the first demo, I said MegaMan since he would be a basic character.
sure,
*updates*
stop with the adding. I still need to work on protoman and megaman. I just finished Mario so i'm thinking of taking a brake.

https://ssbnesrev.forumotion.com

Lugia132

Lugia132

Bop02 wrote:
Lugia132 wrote:
sure,
*updates*
stop with the adding. I still need to work on protoman and megaman. I just finished Mario so i'm thinking of taking a brake.
K

Yeti Dk

Yeti Dk
Admin

only one char per series in a demo and only 4 Chars per demo confirmed chars are Mario,Goku,(i hope sonic), and if started link

Lugia132

Lugia132

Yeti Dk wrote:only one char per series in a demo and only 4 Chars per demo confirmed chars are Mario,Goku,(i hope sonic), and if started link
I'll make sonic so don't worry
aww man, Troopa's awesome, he should be in the first, but if you insist. -_-
*feels disappointed*

TehBop02

TehBop02
Admin

if 4 characters are going to be in the first demo. That means we have alot more time to finish characters

https://ssbnesrev.forumotion.com

Yeti Dk

Yeti Dk
Admin

Mario is confirmed but the rest must be done first

Lugia132

Lugia132

Yeti Dk wrote:Mario is confirmed but the rest must be done first
come on, troopa is the next most done and after is goku, please? Smile

Yeti Dk

Yeti Dk
Admin

There will probb be 8 chars in 1st demo

Lugia132

Lugia132

Yeti Dk wrote:There will probb be 8 chars in 1st demo
yay, I guess koopa can be in Very Happy
also, do we add charging animations for smashes? If we do, then mario isn't 100% complete

Yeti Dk

Yeti Dk
Admin

no

Lugia132

Lugia132

Yeti Dk wrote:no
no charging? okay

Leonardo J

Leonardo J

I Have A Idea Idea :Why Not Put In The Demo The First 4 Characters Being Finished

Lugia132

Lugia132

Leonardo J wrote:I Have A Idea Idea :Why Not Put In The Demo The First 4 Characters Being Finished
sounds much better

Yeti Dk

Yeti Dk
Admin

fine with me

21Characters for the First Demo Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Sun 14 Nov - 17:44

Lugia132

Lugia132

Edited list.

22Characters for the First Demo Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Mon 15 Nov - 14:56

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

If I make a character called NES smiley would that be cool?

23Characters for the First Demo Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Tue 16 Nov - 20:16

Shineguy

Admin

Please don't be Luigi. Sorry to break it, but too many Mario characters get annoying. Please be Goku.

24Characters for the First Demo Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Tue 16 Nov - 20:46

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

I will try to make NES smiley so that he is in the first demo.

25Characters for the First Demo Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Tue 16 Nov - 21:03

Lugia132

Lugia132

ßØþþ¥ wrote:I will try to make NES smiley so that he is in the first demo.
good luck, you have to compete against goku, shyguy, and luigi to get it done first

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum