SSBNESREV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SSBNESREV

Created for SSBNESREV

You are not connected. Please login or register

Characters for the First Demo

+5
Yeti Dk
TehBop02
pennylessz
SeanRaider87
Lugia132
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who do you want(the four with most points will be in) (Multi Chiose)

Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Sun 21 Nov - 21:22

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

Leonardo J wrote:And Luigi?
Don't ask me.

52Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Sun 21 Nov - 22:19

TehBop02

TehBop02
Admin

mario is a automatic because since super smash brothers is based on the mario brothers and since mario is nintendo's mascot then mario is automatic in the demo. Luigi shouldn't because he is going to be a character to unlock

https://ssbnesrev.forumotion.com

53Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Sun 21 Nov - 22:22

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

Bop02 wrote:mario is a automatic because since super smash brothers is based on the mario brothers and since mario is nintendo's mascot then mario is automatic in the demo. Luigi shouldn't because he is going to be a character to unlock
What about Smiley?

54Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Mon 22 Nov - 19:58

TehBop02

TehBop02
Admin

ßØþþ¥ wrote:
Bop02 wrote:mario is a automatic because since super smash brothers is based on the mario brothers and since mario is nintendo's mascot then mario is automatic in the demo. Luigi shouldn't because he is going to be a character to unlock
What about Smiley?
thats up to Yeti. Let Yeti come up with the characters for the first demo. Just mario is automatic in the first demo.

https://ssbnesrev.forumotion.com

55Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Mon 22 Nov - 21:10

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

Bop02 wrote:
ßØþþ¥ wrote:
What about Smiley?
thats up to Yeti. Let Yeti come up with the characters for the first demo. Just mario is automatic in the first demo.
OK then.

56Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Mon 22 Nov - 21:18

Lugia132

Lugia132

Let's just leave it how it is, there are already four characters that have been voted the most, so let's keep it like this, since three of those are finished. Also, I want to tell you guys that you guys should help sean out with goku so we can get that finished for the first demo, then work on stages and items. What takes longer with goku is that he has a final form final smash, so you guys should help him with that too, just saying. :3

57Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Mon 22 Nov - 21:39

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

Lugia132 wrote:Let's just leave it how it is, there are already four characters that have been voted the most, so let's keep it like this, since three of those are finished. Also, I want to tell you guys that you guys should help sean out with goku so we can get that finished for the first demo, then work on stages and items. What takes longer with goku is that he has a final form final smash, so you guys should help him with that too, just saying. :3
Sounds good. I'll make a test stage.

58Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Mon 22 Nov - 22:22

Lugia132

Lugia132

ßØþþ¥ wrote:
Lugia132 wrote:Let's just leave it how it is, there are already four characters that have been voted the most, so let's keep it like this, since three of those are finished. Also, I want to tell you guys that you guys should help sean out with goku so we can get that finished for the first demo, then work on stages and items. What takes longer with goku is that he has a final form final smash, so you guys should help him with that too, just saying. :3
nice, we need more stages since leo is the only one working on one so far. I want to get the other users to start helping Sean with his goku animations, just post them in the topic, and Bobby or myself will post them in sean's list

59Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Mon 22 Nov - 22:46

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

Lugia132 wrote:
ßØþþ¥ wrote:
nice, we need more stages since leo is the only one working on one so far. I want to get the other users to start helping Sean with his goku animations, just post them in the topic, and Bobby or myself will post them in sean's list
I made a topic ages ago, and no one replied. It was for Butter Building.

60Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Mon 22 Nov - 22:54

Lugia132

Lugia132

ßØþþ¥ wrote:
Lugia132 wrote:
ßØþþ¥ wrote:
I like it, use that one

61Characters for the First Demo - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters for the First Demo Tue 23 Nov - 20:43

ßØþþ¥

ßØþþ¥

Lugia132 wrote:
ßØþþ¥ wrote:
Lugia132 wrote:
ßØþþ¥ wrote:
I like it, use that one
I don't know anything about the stage itself anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum